Follow BLOG GOSSIP for the latest information of fashion blogs

morningcloak

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

WHO ? 

JUST LOOK AT HER BEAUTIFUL POUT! HER LIPS, HER OPEN EYES WANT TO SAY "HELLO WORLD HERE I AM"... SHE IS FROM LOS ANGELES AND ALREADY MAKE INROADS INTO THE MARKET. IN BRIEF SHE IS VERY NATURAL AND BEAUTIFUL. (I DUNNO BUT SHE REMINDS ME OF A LITTLE COCO CHANEL NIECE ;-P).
HER STYLE IS CLOSE TO CHIC AND CASUAL - NEVER EXAGGERATED OR A HODGEPODGE OF EXPERIMENTS...
WE SHOULD GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CUTE GIRL WITH THIS AMAZING POUT.

BLOG'A'BOUT ?
  • OUTFITS
  • INSPIRING PICTURES
  • ITEMS

http://morningcloak.blogspot.com/


UNTIL THE NEXT PIECE OF GOSSIP

XO

BLOG GOSSIP - YOUR SOURE OF FASHION BLOGS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this girl has style!!! i will visit her blog for sure!

Morning Cloak said...

You can't see it but I'm blushing - seriously honored!

Friend in Fashion said...

One of my favourites! :)

Luv, Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x